Entry Measures into Thailand
Thailand COVID-19 Entry Regulations Effective from 09 January 2023
The Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand has introduced new regulations for travelers entering the Kingdom of Thailand. From January 9, 2023, at 8:00 a.m. local time (Bangkok), all passengers entering the Kingdom of Thailand must present a valid vaccination certificate showing that they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with accredited vaccines and Health Insurance.
This does not apply to:
• Thai passport holders.
• Diplomatic passport holders.
• UN passport holders.
• Minors below 18 years of age (Vaccination Certificated only, Health Insurance is required).
• Passengers transferring/transiting through Thailand to other destinations outside Thailand (Subject to measure in place at their final destination).
• Previously infected passengers with a Covid-19 recovery certificate showing the date of infection is more than 7 days and less than 6 months from the date of departure.
• Passengers previously infected twice with Covid-19 recovery certificates for both infections. The latest date of infection must be more than 7 days from the date of departure.
• Previously infected passengers with recovery certificates who have had a single dose of vaccine. The date of infection must be more than 7 days from the date of departure.
• Unvaccinated passengers with a medical letter providing a reason for Covid-19 vaccine exemption.