Date: January 27 - February 7, 2011
Venue: Nakornsawun Province
- merit yard of deity's garden, revising bad things, changing bad fortune through a ceremony according to Chinese's belief
- Lantern sculpture yard (12 constellations, angels, god of dragon)
- Floating stage with special effect of sound and light
- dancing water curtain and performances over the water (Chao Phraya River)
- China Town is represent for many Chinese cultural from various district in Nakornsawun province such as an auspicious Chinese alphabet writing for giving out to participants, a Chinese prophesy (Huang Jui) by skillfully profession, making and selling Chinese's tea etc.
- Chinese and international food fair
- City decorations to celebration for 84 years of H.M. The King (honor arch and exhibition)
- Lantern Festival in the whole town
- Countrywide dressing with Chinese dress campaign
- Chinese cultural performances, like Chinese opera and jugglery from Sui Ning city, Se Chuan province on...
- Night parade on February, Saturday 5, 2011
- Day parade on February, Sunday 6, 2011
More information: www.tourismthailand.org