The Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand (EGAT), in collaboration with the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT), Sports Authority of Thailand (SAT), and Tak Province, invites mountain bikers to participate in the 14thBhumibol Dam Invitation International Mountain Bike Championship 2015.
• Friday,28 August, 2015
- Campaign Bike (Bike for Health), starting point: In front of the TAT Tak Office, around-the-town route, time to release 15.00 Hrs.
• Saturday,29 August, 2015
- Long Distance Bike, a distance of 60 km. on the Tak Province – Bhumibol Dam route, time to release 08.00 Hrs. at the King Taksin the Great Shrine.
- Family Bike, a distance of 18 km. (3 rounds of 6-km.), the Bhumibol Dam’s racing track, time to release 13.00 Hrs.
- Tourism Bike; Lovers Bike and Team Bike (2 bikers and 3 bikers), a distance of 12 km., along the asphalt road inside the Bhumibol Dam, up the dam’s crest, RC activities and games on the way, time to release 14.00 Hrs.
• Sunday,30 August, 2015
- International Bike, a distance of 36 km. (3 rounds of 12-km.), the Bhumibol Dam’s racing track, time to release 08.00 Hrs.
- Amateur Bike (Male and Female), a distance of 20 km. (2 rounds of 10-km.), the Bhumibol Dam’s racing track, time to release 08.00 Hrs.
- Biking to admire the scenery around the Bhumibol Dam.
- Mini concert by TikShiro and friends.
- Shopping for mountain bike’s parts and accessoriesat special pricesby manufacturers, as well as repairs.
- Shopping for leading OTOP products from various districts in Tak province.
- Enjoying food and beverages and the youth folk song band in the evening.
TAT Call Center 1672